Goodwood Revival

Dino related event announcements and reports

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

HugoHarris
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Re: Goodwood Revival

Post by HugoHarris »

So, for about the 6th year running I am putting out the call for Dino owners to meet at Goodwood Revival - only this time I have a running Dino and have actually got round to booking tickets!! I'll be there for the Saturday (18 Sept). Tickets are already showing "limited availability" - I think everyone is trying to banish the Covid blues and book in things to look forward to. Is anyone else planning a trip? Would be great to finally meet you Tobi!?!

https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/goodwood-revival/
2400 Spider #1364
Tobi
Site Admin
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by Tobi »

Tickets are ordered for the weekend and house is reserved. I'm looking forward to see you too, Hugo!
Spiderman

Post by Spiderman »

Evening Gents,

I will try to make it on the 18th, have been promised some tickets, so I better chase those up...

So Hopefully that is at least 2 x 2400 Spiders attending.

Cheers

Rob Muller
rdk
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Post by rdk »

I've not yet got round to properly introducing myself so will do so very shortly. But...

I will be attending on the Revival on Friday 17 September 2021, possibly the weekend also tbc.

If you want something to do shorter term and are a Goodwood member (due to Covid I think its members only - and now tickets on wait list basis), there is the breakfast club on 6 June 2021. My recently acquired Spider 2000 is one of the cars on display.

Hugo - I've actually seen your car from afar at Mark D's workshop quite recently, so you'll probably enjoy making the connection here with Mark when you next speak! Would be lovely to meet at some point.
HugoHarris

Post by HugoHarris »

Hi Tobi, Rob M and Rob "rdk"

Awesome, let's get a small gathering together at Goodwood! I'm afraid I will only be there on the Saturday 18th. It would be very cool to coordinate and park our Dinos together, but let's pick that daft idea apart nearer the time!

Rob (rdk), unfortunately I'm not a Goodwood member. Mark has mentioned you and your remarkably preserved Spider. Very much looking forward to meeting up. I'm hoping Prescott will allow visitors to their hillclimb meeting on 20th June - local for me, less so for you I suspect! Another option might be the Duke of London Shelsley Walsh event in August, though a work trip might might get in the way of that.

Hugo
2400 Spider #1364
Tobi
Site Admin

Post by Tobi »

Let me know when you arrange a meeting at the car park. I should be there the whole weekend.
rdk

Post by rdk »

Just to confirm, I’m at the Goodwood Revival this Friday. Will be parked in the tax free section.

Tobi - you have my details via PM.
HugoHarris

Post by HugoHarris »

Was great to meet you finally at the Revival Tobi!

We didn't manage a gathering of Dinos sadly, but looking forward to seeing Rob K at the Brooklands Italian Car Day in October, and anyone else who can make it.
2400 Spider #1364
Tobi
Site Admin

Post by Tobi »

It was definitely a pleasure to see Hugo and Rob at the Revival! Very nice Spiders!
rdk

Post by rdk »

Fantastic to meet you briefly Tobi. Great car chat with your travelling pals also. Photo of the Goodwood meet attached, showing slightly dodgy tweed!
Attachments
7FC9A092-9EB5-45EA-855C-438E17DAD01E.jpeg