BTI 9705 APPLICATION. form c103

All about our Fiat Dino Coupes and Spiders

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

COOLCATOZZIE
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

BTI 9705 APPLICATION. form c103

Post by COOLCATOZZIE »

HELLO MEMBERS!!

I am importing a Fiat Dino 1971 from Italy to UK. I am currently filling out the BTI 9705 form C103 application and need some help. If anyone has filled out the form please answer the below questions.
1. under s5 what is the nonmenclature of the car. what should I tick. HS or CN or TARIC or REFUND or OTHER
2. under s 6 application related to import actually envisaged do I tick YES.
3. under s 7 do I write 9705 00 00 09 or something else.

And my last request is in regards to section 12. If any of you have imported a Fiat Dino from anywhere in the world. and succeeded in getting BTi 9705 status can you provide me with the following information.
1. issuing country
2. BTi reference code
3. start of BTI validity
4. nomenclature code issued

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I succeed then I get 0% rated and only have to pay 5% VAT.
Many thanks
HugoHarris
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Re: BTI 9705 APPLICATION. form c103

Post by HugoHarris »

Hi COOLCATOZZIE,

I am importing a 2.4 Spider from Spain and about to embark on the same process (just waiting for the DVLA forms to arrive by post - requested over a week ago and apparently they haven't heard of email yet in Cardiff :D ) Would you mind giving me some guidance. How long did the whole process take?

When I filled out the online customs declaration they sent be a £12K VAT bill! That was cleared up with a phone call to the Personal Transport Unit (01304 664171) so if anyone wants guidance on the HMRC part of the process happy to help.

Hugo
2400 Spider #1364
mbedlam
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Coupe

Re: BTI 9705 APPLICATION. form c103

Post by mbedlam »

Hi
My name is Martin Just about to load a Ferrari 308 onto a ship in the USA and started to look into BTI 9705 not sure if some articles on the web are out of date and or the law has changed but I'm now having a bit of a wobble, found and read this post from Hugo its about the most recent thing I have found so ..would very much like to have a chat with you ref your offer of guidance

Not sure if I can pm you as a newbie
But keen to talk to you

Regards
Martin