tool kit and Jack

All about our Fiat Dino Coupes and Spiders

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

dino67
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

tool kit and Jack

Post by dino67 »

I'm looking for an Dino Fiat tool kit and jack for sale.
Thank you,

R.
Dinofanwim
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: tool kit and Jack

Post by Dinofanwim »

Hey dino 67,

I'd wish that I was already that far with my Dinos that a toolkit would be a thing that I am looking for! (Of course it will be a necessity in future!)
I am still doing too little to well advance with restauration and modifications of my 2.0l and 2.4 l Dinos.

Priority right now is to have my toolshed in order and make it a match to my passion and dreams about DINOS! (After all, my Father always told me that good tools account for half the work!)

So here is a pic of the work that I am carrying out on the shed. Blue carpets and interior and blue and yellow themes for the tools as much as possible. Hope you like it! (Sorry about the green Bosch equipment, but their blue professional tools are too expensive and after all, I am an amateur! Please also note the garage jack that I sprayed in matching colours, as I love attention for details.)

I am also in the process of making wooden boards in of course the same yellow with blue silhouettes, where I can attach tools which shouldn´t be in the lorries.

P S
In the topic about the 2000 Coupe colours, you can find some pics of my cars. And lets all enjoy our Dinos.
Attachments
IMG_0222 okay.jpg
La passione per tutti creazone!
Alfre"dino", che significa tanto a suo padre Enzo!
Poi ha lanciato suo padre Enzo, il marchio "Dino".

iceblue
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Re: tool kit and Jack

Post by iceblue »

Very cool
I would like to buy one of those ....
Where can I get this?

Olivier