ZF gear box

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

Georg
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

ZF gear box

Post by Georg »

I am offering a used ZF S5 18/3 gearbox. Taken out of a car with 58,000 km on the clock. For further information please contact me with a PM.
Georg
Attachments
IMG_1900.JPG
Steven88

Re: ZF gear box

Post by Steven88 »

Hello Georg,How much are you asking for the gearbox?
Regards,
Steven
Georg

Post by Georg »

Hi Steven, it has been sold very quickly.
Are you looking for a complete gear box or also just for specific parts? Maybe I can help with parts.
Georg
Steven88

Post by Steven88 »

Hello Georg,
I haven’t been happy with my reconditioned gearbox which seems notchier than before I had it rebuilt.I figured that your gearbox with 58,000 kms should be a better option.I should talk to my mechanic about the reconditioned gearbox to see what he thinks.Whilst I have your attention do you know if the glove box lock on the 2400 Dino Spider is shared with other models?I can’t locate a replacement lock anywhere.
Regards,
Steven
Georg

Post by Georg »

Hi Steven,

As far as I know the basis / the body for the locks for the trunk lid of the Dino Spider 2000 and the glove box of Dino Spider 2000 / 2400 is the same. They only have different levers at the rear end.

I have one lock for a glove box left, but it is without the key. But I know which key type / profile operates this lock. There are several but not too many types of profiles and some Fiat dealers offer spare keys. So, if you find the key you would have a complete working lock unit.

Please send me your email address (in a private message) and I would return with some photos of my lock to ensure that it would really fit in your car.

Georg
Steven88

Post by Steven88 »

Hello George,

Sorry but I am not authorised to PM ( I have tried ) and an unsure how to contact an administrator?Are you able to let me know how I can contact an administrator?

Regards,

Steven
Tobi
Site Admin
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by Tobi »

Steven88 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:45 pm Hello George,

Sorry but I am not authorised to PM ( I have tried ) and an unsure how to contact an administrator?Are you able to let me know how I can contact an administrator?

Regards,

Steven
You should be able to PM Georg now.
Steven88

Post by Steven88 »

Thanks for your assistance Tobi.

Regards,

Steven