1972 Fiat Dino 2400 Coupe, White

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

Ender
Dino: No Dino (yet)

Re: 1972 Fiat Dino 2400 Coupe, White

Post by Ender »

Are still working on this?
May I ask what part of canada you live in? My dad used to have one of these (also in white) many years ago, but eventually had to sell it (in Vermont). I live in BC, and have been keeping an eye out for one for some time...
JANSTECH
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by JANSTECH »

I'm in the Toronto area, and also have a 1971 Fiat Dino 2400 Coupe, currently red on tan, but originally metallic blue on tan.
If you are in Ontario, I wouldn't mind to take a look at your car, as I plan on taking mine apart soon to restore.
alexjordan
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Coupe

Post by alexjordan »

Hi,

There is an Italian car show on the 19th of July at the Boyd Conservation Area. It would be great to see your car there. If the weather is nice I will be there with my 2 litre coupe. Also I know of at least a few other 2.4 litre coupes in the Toronto area so you are not alone.

Alex
doorite
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by doorite »

I Live in the Stouffville area just north of Toronto, unfortunately I am so far behind I don't even know when I will get this car out of storage. I will post pics as soon as I do!! As much as I would like to attend that car show I can't as I will be out of town on holidays!!