Dino Spider for sale?

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

frogspawn
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Dino Spider for sale?

Post by frogspawn »

Seriously thinking about selling my 2000 spider. Car in very good condition. At present with 2.4 having new pistons, cylinder heads overhauled,new timing chains and 2.4 oil pump. Car is red with black leather interior, knock on alloys, full stainless exhaust (custom made based on ANSA system) MSD electronic ignition - no points either.Thinking about £65000, may be withdrawn if i come to my senses. Car in UK (Kent). Drop me a PM if interested.
Fiat Dino Spider, 2000cc, chassis 831
Imported to UK in 1989, purchased by us in 2006.
Loads of history since its import.
Engine rebuilt by Rosneath 2009 new clutch fitted. Standard bores, fully balanced crank etc.
Full custom built stainless exhaust including manifolds.
New rear wheel bearings 2010
New cams 2013
Valve seat dropped in 2013, car taken to 24hundred for repair - new pistons, cylinder heads completely rebuilt, 2.4 oil pump and new timing chains.
MSD ignition with pointless distributer.
Derusted and painted in 2011. Interior is leather with good carpets, hood in good condition.
Colour is red with black interior.
Very good usable Dino. Vast amount spent to get it running and looking good - new spinners, new discs etc etc, far to much to list here.
If I get near the asking price I will include a load of spares including a windscreen and water pump casing. Manuals will come with car.
Car a present with 24hundred finishing engine rebuild. Normally garaged in Ashford Kent.
Very reluctant sale and no hurry £65000.