1967 FIAT Dino Spider available

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

argo19c
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

1967 FIAT Dino Spider available

Post by argo19c »

1967 FIAT Dino Spider

Chassis#: 135AS00000715
Engine#: 135AS000-0002909
Mileage: 53,225 miles (85,160 KM)

Color: Azzuro Francia (French Blue) #702
Interior Color: Black w/Blue Carpeting

AN Original 1967 FIAT Dino Spider
Original color (one repaint) and original interior colors, original engine, transmission and rear end. All mechanicals are original to this car, as are all interior and exterior trim, top, boot, trunk carpeting and spare wheel. The only replacement items are the tires, air and oil filters, spark plugs and wiper blades. Original mileage is 53,225 (85160 KM).
She runs beautifully, shifts and clutches properly and the brakes work well. Everything is working on the car for the exception of the wipers and the clock. Both are original to the car. No rust! The paint is in fine condition with the left front fender having been repainted because of a scratch. That fender shows some very faint checking in the paint. There is a very small dent, very low on the cowl, below the front bumper. There is a dime size tear in the drivers side of the center console, to the right of the drivers seat.
I have had this Dino Spider for more than 12 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It is exceedingly comfortable to drive, wonderful top end power and terrific handling. Never have I had any trouble with it. It always starts and goes. It has it's original Dinoplex electronic ignition box. The car is 90 kilos lighter than the later, more bulky Dino. The engine is all aluminum, at 1,987cc, four cam Ferrari V6, with hemispherical combustion chamber, four main crank shaft supports with cam chains, rather than the later belt driven cams, it is quicker than the later Dino as well. There is an alpine stereo/cassette in the console and it is the only piece of optional equipment on the car. This is a great touring car and gets reasonably good mileage for a car with this much power (160BHP) and 130MPH (210KM).
There were a total of 1,133 1967-8 FIAT Dino Spiders made, of those most were 1968s. The early FIAT Dinos are now being sought after and deserve the respect that they are now getting. Once you drive you will see for yourself.
The car is available for sale and I am attempting to determine the present value. Any advise? For photos and further information: argo19c@aol.com. Ralph
Attachments
1967 FIAT Dino Spider
1967 FIAT Dino Spider
Dino John

Re: 1967 FIAT Dino Spider available

Post by Dino John »

Hi Ralph,
She looks absolutely beautiful would luv to see a few more pics, good luck with your sale as I'm sure you will have no trouble at all…
Our cars are so close in build I also have a '67 Spider 0000456

Cheers
John
argo19c

Post by argo19c »

Thank you John for those kind words regarding the Dino. Send an email and I will forward more photos to you. argo19c@aol.com
Ralph
argo19c

Post by argo19c »

I stand corrected. Both the early '67-8, as well as the later Dinos were chain driven.