WANTED: Dino 2400 Coupe parts

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

Robert
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

WANTED: Dino 2400 Coupe parts

Post by Robert »

Hello,

let me introduce myself first: my name's Robert, I live in Germany, and I am proud owner of a 2400 Coupé in grigio silverstone, which is currently undergoing a medium scale restoration: I had the car's underside dry ice blasted (finding not too many spots that need welding) and have removed complete front and rear axles to replace all bushings and joints, get a new exhaust and and and. The body itself is quite clean, as is the car's interior. Now here's a list of the parts I am missing and hope to find here (or any clues as to where I might find them):

- upper chrome part of front mask (the chrome right below the bonnet)
- rear right chrome part (the curved one; I do have two left parts, if any one wants to trade)
- chrome trims on both sides, below doors (I know these are very hard to find)
- Bertone badges on both fenders ("b" and "Bertone" - all are missing)

Since I'm new to this forum (although I am a member of the German Dino forum), i might not yet answer PMs (a certain number of postings is required to use this feature, I am told). So please just reply within this thread or send me PMs with email address, so I can respond.

Any help is greatly appreciated to get "Gianni" back in the road as soon as possible!

Best regards,
Robert
Robert
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: WANTED: Dino 2400 Coupe parts

Post by Robert »

Jan, bitte email-Adresse per PM, ich kann keine PM senden, da ich noch zu wenige Postings habe. Danke, Robert