newly reproduced for fiat dino

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

dinoverde
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

newly reproduced for fiat dino

Post by dinoverde »

In a collaborated effort with stefan at Dino parts:stefan@dinoparts.de
the hose that connect the original air filter canister to the blow by connection on the head , these hoses have finally been reproduced. Stefan can also supply the proper diameter flame trap that have to be inserted in the hose near the canister connection. Express your support by getting them while they last. To my knowledge this is the only direct source.
Stefan is also working on reproducing the brake fluid containers, the steering column lower grommet for serve 2, and finally the rubber boots that serve as a seal to the front turning signal units on the spiders. I contacted cicognani to see if they would be interested in reproducing them..they expressed sadly no interest.
Stefan pick up the challenge.
So finally the front turning signals can be properly restored. this is one of the outfits in california that can chrome plastic http://www.mmmetalizing.com/index.html
there is an other one in New york as well.
Once the boots are reproduced by Stefan we can all enjoy having it done right. Considering new units can be bought in Italy for 1400 euros each, this should be a more affordable way to go..
Express you support to Stefan and dino part by reaching out and thanking him for his efforts to help all of us maintain our cars...
I have no economical interest in any of this..i am just motivated to help preserve this beautiful cars...
i think more of us can contribute in helping reproduce some of the unavailable parts , by reaching out to the vendors and making available smile original parts for them to work with...
Merry christmas to all of you..
Hervé
Scalino
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Re: newly reproduced for fiat dino

Post by Scalino »

Hi Hervé, great to see these parts being reproduced to keep our cars on the road!

Quick question; the hose from the blow by connection to the air filter, is that the small or large diameter hose connected to the air filter housing?
dinoverde
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Post by dinoverde »

these are the large diameter hoses. you have to by them as a set as the right and left side are different.
Scalino
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Post by Scalino »

Excellent, a set will soon be ordered :D