Carello Headlights

All about our Fiat Dino Coupes and Spiders

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

lolomovil
Dino: No Dino (yet)

Carello Headlights

Post by lolomovil »

Hello, I have been offered some carello NOS headlights. The question I have is about the state of them, same they present some small dark lines that are seen in the photo, and I am not sure if it is a bad indicator about the state of them. What do you think about it? Is it worth buying them? What price should I pay for them? Thank you very much and greetings.
Attachments
IMG_20200116_121738.jpg
IMG_20200116_121748.jpg
Luis A
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Re: Carello Headlights

Post by Luis A »

If they are €10 each then YES buy them. If they are €500 Euro each then no, don't buy them...

My point is, how can anyone say if you should buy them if we don't know the price...?

And where are the black lines?
vlad
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by vlad »

I bought a set from someone here last year. Didn't fit tabs all wrong. Believe they may for an Alfa.
Don't know how you can be sure, without trial fitting
Georg
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

Post by Georg »

From what I can see on the photos, it is the correct high beam headlight for a Dino 2400, both Spider and Coupé. I have seen pricings from EUR 50 to 100 per headlight.
rossnzwpi
Dino: No Dino (yet)

Post by rossnzwpi »

Just remember that the patterns in the glass are different for countries that drive on the right and left. This is so that the dipped beams head off toward the kerb side. So make sure they are the ones you need.