2.0 spider Pininfirana Hard top for sale

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

Andrew Seward
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Spider

2.0 spider Pininfirana Hard top for sale

Post by Andrew Seward »

fiat dino spider 2.0 Genuine pininfarina Hard Top - Rare And Desirable. £4500.00 listed on ebay for Dino owners I help with shipping at costs or collect with you can have a UK holiuday ands drive it home with a roof , save import tax call 07976 817320 with any questions

This hard top was provided with my 2.4 spider and sadly does no fit the car . The 2.0 spiders and 2.4 had different door lengths . It’s original with Pininfarina plate with unit number . due to the original option price being high these are really rare and last one on the market was around 5 years ago sold for 6000 euros . I have changes the door seals , base seal added the base clamps , I have a new head rail seal which is included. I have not cut the door seals on the front corners as suggest it would be better to done on your car . The vinyl has one tear on the top glue down , the top rail above the rear window shows some scratches and there is one small scratch on the inside , see photo. This is 100% original so I cleaned and preserved it rather than re cover surfaces . It comes with a hood stand . Happy to ship worldwide, please ask for shipping price . Any questions please ask regards andrew
comes with stand .jpg
Attachments
Pinifarina number 174 .jpg
roof panel .jpg
new seals ready to trim to suit car .jpg
minor scratches .jpg
lh side .jpg
tear repaired .jpg
hardtop 1.jpg
hardtop 3 .jpg
hardtop 2 .jpg
19633500GT
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Re: 2.0 spider Pininfirana Hard top for sale

Post by 19633500GT »

I want this so badly.
Andrew Seward

Post by Andrew Seward »

call for for a chat then 8-)
19633500GT
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Spider

Post by 19633500GT »

I'm in the US...it wouldn't make much sense to "import" it from a cost perspective.
Andrew Seward

Post by Andrew Seward »

Update , due to high import taxes and issues sending parts to Europe post Brexit I paid to have it shipped to Itally myslef

It is now to be sold by Dinopoint .Please call +39 3357496901 (Walter Scudeletti) if your interested . I have paid the inport taxes and shipping now it can find a home in Europe more easily