For Sale 1967 Fiat Dino Coupe project/parts

For Sale and Wanted (commercial postings will get you banned)

Moderators: doublegarage, Philt68

Roverloyd
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.0 Coupe

For Sale 1967 Fiat Dino Coupe project/parts

Post by Roverloyd »

This car was my late father’s project. It was running and driving when I was a teenager, and unfortunately my father set it aside in helping me with all of my projects through my teen years and he never got back around to restoring this Dino. It had a bunch of engine work done before it was parked, but while the engine spins free, I was unable to get it running with him before he passed away. My mother is ready to have the car gone, and it’s too big a project for me. The car is located near Baltimore, MD in my mother’s garage where it has sat since 2005 or so. The pictures show it has a lot of the classic Fiat rust. It is complete, the air cleaner in in the trunk, it will roll out of the garage, and I hope there is some interest on this forum for parts or restoration. We can discuss a reasonable price if you are interested.
Attachments
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg
IMG_0560.jpeg
IMG_0558.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0561.jpeg
Roverloyd

Re: For Sale 1967 Fiat Dino Coupe project/parts

Post by Roverloyd »

To those that reached out through a private message, I am too new on this forum to reply within the system.

Please just add the best way to reply to you within your message.

Thanks.
Tobi
Site Admin
Dino: Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe

Post by Tobi »

Roverloyd wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:25 pm To those that reached out through a private message, I am too new on this forum to reply within the system.

Please just add the best way to reply to you within your message.

Thanks.
You should be able now
Roverloyd

Post by Roverloyd »

Thank you.
Roverloyd

Post by Roverloyd »

Now that it is spring in Maryland, I would really like to sell the Dino. I sent additional pictures to those that reached out, so hopefully someone is interested in working this project or at the least use the engine and transmission as a donor for their restoration.
Andy